Monday 6 February 2012

A sneaky peek

Hello there

I've wanted to use those words i.e sneaky peek for a long time and now I'm doing it! So often, you'll all agree, you see designers on their websites and fellow bloggers teasing us with photos of the tiniest area of their projects to entice us to come back another day. I saw one today from May Flaum showing the edge of a project we'll be doing on the Creative Scrapbooker's Field Guide course. It certainly has made me want to see more; alot more of the project and how on earth I'll manage with it. Only three more days!! Yee hah!

 Anyway, enough of other people's sneaky peeks. Here's mine!

It's a bit of a rubbish sneak and peek really as you can see it all! It's more of a preview of what's to come. I'll be making four of them with any luck. I'll maybe have to do a sneaky peek version 2.                                          

Take care out there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, you know you want to comment! Have you tried anything like this? Do you want a few more snippets of information about this project to help you do something similiar? Has it inspired you or given you ideas to do it differently?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...