Monday 16 July 2012

On a theme

Hello there

Since I enjoyed making the birthday card I showed you yesterday so much, I decided to make another card on the same design. This time I needed a thank you card for the ladies who trained me recently in my new job.
As you will see, most things are the same such as the main topper. The envelope was slightly different too but still cut from Wild Card Cartridge- Doily-shift cut at 'fit to page'.

The frame around the sentiment is from the same cartridge. I cut it at 8.47cm x 4.27 and then I got the word 'thanks' from Lyrical Letters cartridge and on CraftRoom I made sure it was exactly the right size to fit in the frame. I then cut the frame from the same paper as the flower was made from and the word 'thanks' was cut from some blue cardstock.

Yet again, a very small piece of card saves the day


The flower shape cut from the Paisley cartridge (button feature)
will allow me to write the recipient's name on the envelope
I like.

Take care out there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, you know you want to comment! Have you tried anything like this? Do you want a few more snippets of information about this project to help you do something similiar? Has it inspired you or given you ideas to do it differently?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...