Sunday 23 September 2012

Alzheimer's Society

Hello there

A quick note to let you know that I'm doing a sponsored walk today in aid of the Alzheimer's Society. I'll be doing the walk with my mum and daughter as we have first hand experience with my Uncle Ed, of how Alzheimer's has such a big impact on the person involved and the family. Please do visit my justgiving web page to learn more about the 'Memory Walk' and hopefully you will donate some money towards this charity. My daughter and I have raised £54 so far and my mum has got more than that too, which is excellent considering the fact that we only thought of doing it two weeks ago.

This video also explains some more about why the Memory Walk can help make a difference to a lot of families lives.
 
 
Take care out there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, you know you want to comment! Have you tried anything like this? Do you want a few more snippets of information about this project to help you do something similiar? Has it inspired you or given you ideas to do it differently?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...