Thursday 18 August 2011

Give support

I'm posting this especially for Jackie. It's my entry for today's Big Idea Festival word which is 'Give' and I highly doubt Jackie has time to look at such things at the moment. Go here if you want to check out exactly what that is all about.

I haven't known Jackie very long and infact I've probably only met her about four or times maximum but she's a very friendly lady and very artistic and she suffers me well in the crafty class we've both attended.

The photo as ever is poor quality as it's just taken with my phone but it says it all really if you click on it to enlarge it. I thought it was a good image for Jackie as it's elegant, intricate, glittery (essential in making people feel better ), pretty and I hope she likes the colours.


Take care Jackie and let me know if you need lifts to the hospital or cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, you know you want to comment! Have you tried anything like this? Do you want a few more snippets of information about this project to help you do something similiar? Has it inspired you or given you ideas to do it differently?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...