Sunday 20 February 2011

Pat's card

It's Pat's birthday (Chris's sister) on Tuesday but I forgot to take a photo of the card I sent  her. The photo is of the card I sent her last year. It was made with an image I retrieved on the computer and the border is from a My Craft Studio cd rom from memory. She loves cats, so this year's card was paw shaped with the help of my Cricut and Gypsy (using one large circle with four ovals 'welded' onto the main circle as the toes); I was really pleased with it but without a photo it's very hard to describe. I used a picture of a cat taken from a Jayne Netley Mayhew cd rom from Joanna Sheen and I put glossy accents on it and I used a tiny version of the face on each four of the oval shaped 'toe' sections. Inside I used decorative tags with the letters on to create Happy Birthday. Like I said, too difficult to explain but this just helps remind me about it but not much help for anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, you know you want to comment! Have you tried anything like this? Do you want a few more snippets of information about this project to help you do something similiar? Has it inspired you or given you ideas to do it differently?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...