Saturday 19 February 2011

Crikey - me? a blog? Highly doubt this will last long but here goes

Hello there anyone who happens upon this blog. The title gives it all away, so this post will just be nonsense but it takes only small steps to get to great places! I've been inspired  by the craft blogs I read as they have so many ideas and beautiful creations on them, so I might start putting photos of the cards I make on here incase I can help anyone although I am a very basic 'newbie'. I guess it can also serve purely as a record for me to remind me of the cards I've made and  hopefully bring back happy memories.

Wish me luck and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, you know you want to comment! Have you tried anything like this? Do you want a few more snippets of information about this project to help you do something similiar? Has it inspired you or given you ideas to do it differently?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...