Saturday 16 June 2012

Magazine reviews

Hello there

This is just  a very quick posting to let you know that I also write articles for The Crafty Network. The latest article that I've been involved with, has just been published. Go to The Crafty Network's blog to read the magazine reviews I've done on two magazines; Craftseller and Cardmaking & Papercraft.












Another article I write for that blog is called 'A Crafter's Journey'. Each month I write about my progress towards starting a small crafty business. The latest article hasn't been published yet but please do go to the last Crafter's Journey article to catch up on any headway I've made.

Take care out there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, you know you want to comment! Have you tried anything like this? Do you want a few more snippets of information about this project to help you do something similiar? Has it inspired you or given you ideas to do it differently?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...