Sunday 12 August 2012

Time goes by

Hello there

Goodness gracious me, Mr. Time is pushing his boundaries big style right now. Although the good thing is that I have been able to make things; I just haven't had time to blog about them. That's fine really, as without the creativity there is no blog. There are so many internet based crafting sites now, it's really hard to keep up with it all. I added some of my projects to my pinterest account this weekend, so please do go and have a look at a few things which inspire me. 

I just made this purse in super quick time this morning. Great birthday presents for my daughter's friends, I would've thought.

I found the instructions for this cute little purse via pinterest. The batting I had is too thick really but I'll have to remember the instructions as it's very easy. Another good thing about it, is that you can use any size zip you have, as long as it's bigger than the width of your purse. I found this really handy, as it meant I didn't have to do any shopping at all. I have loads of fabric pieces, so it was really easy to find a matching fabric to the zip.

Take care out there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, you know you want to comment! Have you tried anything like this? Do you want a few more snippets of information about this project to help you do something similiar? Has it inspired you or given you ideas to do it differently?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...