Wednesday 22 August 2012

Scrappin' with pals

Hello there

Here's a photo of a layout I did recently at a scrap and chat session at a friend's house.
There was a tonne and a half of papers and sizzix dies available but one lady had bought some freebie papers she got from a magazine. I liked the colours, so I just went with them. I just get overwhelmed by too many papers so find it too hard to choose a few. The photos led me to this design really and the papers played along nicely.
I found out some very sad news at the end of the night but prior to that I had really enjoyed myself with people who love doing the same things as me. Friends aren't just for the good times; good friends go through allsorts of life experiences in the best way that they can.











Take care out there and look after your friends

1 comment:

Go on, you know you want to comment! Have you tried anything like this? Do you want a few more snippets of information about this project to help you do something similiar? Has it inspired you or given you ideas to do it differently?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...