Sunday 29 May 2011

Napkin box

Hi

Let's hope this works. I've  been trying to comment on a couple of blogs but it won't let me and I've had that problem before, logging in on my Google account. All too confusing for me. Anyway, I'll give it a shot.
I've started liking to have napkins on the table and despite invariably being the only person who actually uses them, I thought that I could try to make a display box for them rather than them sitting in a cupboard and me having to get one out every meal that I felt I needed one. This is the result.

I'm not that keen on the design as I think it looks too much like wheels but I'm chuffed with the concept of it and that it works practically for me. The world's my oyster with how I decorate them in future, now that I have the measurements. I cut the box on my Ultimate Pro and the design is from the, oh dear, I can't remember which cartridge as I did it on my Gypsy so I'm not that aware of which cartridge is being used (edit- I've just looked it up and it's from Gypsy Wanderings which explains why I couldn't find a cartridge with that image!). The base cardstock is Centura pearl and the coloured card is C&C 12x12 pearlescent bright burst card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, you know you want to comment! Have you tried anything like this? Do you want a few more snippets of information about this project to help you do something similiar? Has it inspired you or given you ideas to do it differently?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...