Saturday 8 June 2013

Colour scheme

Hello there

I've still got tonnes of stuff on my left hand side of this desk which needs stuff doing to. There's paper packs, cricut mats, glue, paper scraps which I insist on thinking I can use, patchwork pieces waiting to be sewn together; I've even got instructions from the Stampin' Up weekend event I went to a couple of months ago along with a pack to complete some cards. Never mind, I will process them soon enough. Like yesterday for example I completed another scrapbook page with some.


You hopefully will recognise the papers from a layout I did last month using Catherine's layout. I've also made a card with these papers as I love the colours. That's the glory of digi papers; you can just print off as many or as few as you like; as these were 'Inspire club' members' freebies from the Crafter's Companion website.
Another few cards in the making still
The two pages as they appear in the album





















These photos are from the same holiday my daughter had as that last page, so it makes for a kind of double page, which I seem to really be getting into - it's a great way to use up excess papers and keeps photos of the same event together.

The journalling was written on some packaging card I had on my desk, so it's in-keeping with the 'naturalness' of the mud theme and it gives a definite purpose to one of the little tickets.

Sometimes the face says it all:

Take care out there and for all you British readers, enjoy the sun whilst it lasts!

P.S Just as I wrote that I looked out of the window to see that the sun has hidden behind the clouds! Hopefully it'll be back soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, you know you want to comment! Have you tried anything like this? Do you want a few more snippets of information about this project to help you do something similiar? Has it inspired you or given you ideas to do it differently?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...