Friday 24 May 2013

Get it together Diane!

Hello there

Here's the deal. I've got a download package free from Crafter's Companion which has been sitting on my desk for a long time and every now and again I cut some flowers out and fiddle with it. I bought an X-cut screw hole punch yesterday in my first ever visit to a Range store; so cool! Catherine's layout of the month is sitting waiting for me to give it a try.
There's also the added complication of a couple of things. I'm busy listening to Lady Antebellum's Golden album full blast making it hard to concentrate and we're leaving the house at 3.30a.m tomorrow to go on hols. Can I do something in the short time I have available?

You'll have to come back in a few hours to find out, won't you?

Take care in the meantime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, you know you want to comment! Have you tried anything like this? Do you want a few more snippets of information about this project to help you do something similiar? Has it inspired you or given you ideas to do it differently?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...