Saturday 29 September 2012

Quickie

Hello there

I had some time tonight and yet didn't have the energy to do anything too taxing as I'm full of cold, so I've made this card with things on my desk. This is definitely a benefit to not tidying up all the time!

This may not be an exciting card but I like having thank you cards and get well cards at the ready, otherwise waiting until I get the chance to make one can put pressure on me and often then the time has passed. This isn't the best photo in the world by any stretch of the imagination but hopefully it will make someone smile when they receive it as it does look better in real life.

The papers are still the ones from the Craftseller magazine. I put some gold cosmic shimmer glue in the centre of the embellishments and the flower on the sentiment.

Finishing touches on the inside of the card
and the envelope help bring it all together.
Take care out there and apologies for the poor quality photos - I've yet to work out how to make the camera take good internal night time photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, you know you want to comment! Have you tried anything like this? Do you want a few more snippets of information about this project to help you do something similiar? Has it inspired you or given you ideas to do it differently?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...